Sunday, July 29, 2012

Healthy Iced Coffee


Since my sweet babies have decided to get up at the crack of dawn again I decided I must find a somewhat healthy caffeine addiction to replace the nasty Diet Dr Pepper addiction I have developed! I made some ‘healthy’ Iced Coffee! 


Ingredients
½ TBS Instant Coffee Granules
1 pkt of Stevia
3 TBS hot water
1 Cup of Coconut Milk (I used original but I bet the vanilla would be awesome too!)
Ice
Mix Coffee, stevia and hot water in a cup then add milk, stir and pour over ice! YUMMY

7 carbs & 80 Calories! Heck yea!


3 comments:

  1. This sounds delish! Thanks for sharing =D
    -Jen
    http://www.littlemissalizzi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I love that you used coconut milk. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this sounds great! I know what ya mean. Well plain black coffee isn't bad at all, but when you add flavor and cream, etc, etc, it just gets a little out of control when you are trying to be health conscious. But I have found out that I can get an Americano from Starbucks and add some syrups in it for under 20 calories, score! Thanks for linking up with FOR THE LOVE OF COFFEE! I always get great new recipes to try out :)

    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!