I started a 'To Do List' yet instead of working on the list here I am sitting on the couch, watching Rachel Ray, messing around on the computer while snacking on uncooked ramen noodles dipped in ranch!
I thought maybe if I actually publish my to do list I may have a little more motivation to get things done! We shall see... Here it goes...
Converting Guest Room to Cloees Room
- Move dresser to master room (or get Ben to do it since I cant)
- Decide on paint colors & paint
- Move Barbie case to other side of window
- Organize all my clothes put ones that I currently wear in Master
- Organize shoes (mom working in a shoe store means more than i can ever wear! Over 100 pairs for sure) Pack up summer shoes
- Catch up on laundry (the guest room has been my hamper)
- Take down all wall art and either move to another place or put in storage room for garage sale
- Finish attaching ribbon to Lamp
- Cover the letters for her name for the wall
- Hang the letters
- Hang all wall art
- Find lil zebras and make over mobile
- Wash all her new clothes and put away
- Decide what I want her to wear at hospital and pack (bring different size options)
- Prepare and pick date for garage sale and have a garage sale
- Pack hospital bag
- Pack away all Benjamins summer and too small clothes
- Set up Bassinet
- Finish child proofing house for Benjamin
- Pick date and plan for Benjamins 1st bday party!
- Plan and have a special get away with Daddy before Cloee comes