Thursday, September 30, 2010

An uncooked ramen and ranch kind of day!

7 weeks from tomorrow looks to be our C Section day! We are so excited for Cloee to be here but not at all ready!  Looking around there are tons of things that need to be done in preparation for her arrival! 
I started a 'To Do List' yet instead of working on the list here I am sitting on the couch, watching Rachel Ray, messing around on the computer while snacking on uncooked ramen noodles dipped in ranch!

I thought maybe if I actually publish my to do list I may have a little more motivation to get things done! We shall see... Here it goes...

Converting Guest Room to Cloees Room
    • Move dresser to master room (or get Ben to do it since I cant)
    • Decide on paint colors & paint
    • Move Barbie case to other side of window
    • Organize all my clothes put ones that I currently wear in Master 
    • Organize shoes (mom working in a shoe store means more than i can ever wear! Over 100 pairs for sure) Pack up summer shoes
    • Catch up on laundry (the guest room has been my hamper)
    • Take down all wall art and either move to another place or put in storage room for garage sale
    • Finish attaching ribbon to Lamp
    • Cover the letters for her name for the wall
    • Hang the letters
    • Hang all wall art
    • Find lil zebras and make over mobile
    • Wash all her new clothes and put away
    • Decide what I want her to wear at hospital and pack (bring different size options)
Other Misc things to do
  • Prepare and pick date for garage sale and have a garage sale
  • Pack hospital bag
  • Pack away all Benjamins summer and too small clothes
  • Set up Bassinet
  • Finish child proofing house for Benjamin
  • Pick date and plan for Benjamins 1st bday party!
  • Plan and have a special get away with Daddy before Cloee comes
There are tons of other things to do around the house daily! 50 days to go! Time to get cracking and get done sooner rather than later so I have some time to just relax and rest before she comes!  Will post some progress reports weekly!





1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!