Thursday, February 17, 2011

My first Blog Award!

 
I received my first blogging award from Natasha! Thanks girl!!!

Here is how it works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award.


So, here are 7 things about me:
1. I am madly, deeply, crazy in love with a sexy soldier!
2. When I was growing up I wanted to become an auto mechanic.
3. I would love to become a hair stylist on the side.
4. I absolutely hate to read books but could read blogs all day!
5. I have over 100 pairs of shoes
6. I collect Barbies!
7. I would love to live in Africa and do missions work with my family!



I am passing my award to:

Jaime Lynn
Ruby
Expat Girl
Sarah
Kaycee
Amy 
Abigail

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!