Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 - 21 day sugar detox

Well today is day 4 of the 21 day Sugar Detox and its going great!  I havent had 1 cheat and I feel great!
So far the tricks for me have been tons of water and healthy snacks on hand!  I made some amazing deviled eggs and what makes them so amazing is I add Pickles and Turkey Bacon! OMG! Yum

Here have been our meals so far.. you can also follow our meals and progress on instagram!
99 % of everything has been Clean, Organic and Paleo! 
Day 1 - 
Breakfast - Zucchini Breakfast Pie (recipe on previous post)
Lunch - Turkey Bacon, Organic Onion & Tomato Lettuce Wraps
Dinner - Chicken Fajitas with homemade organic salsa  - No Tortillas of course
Day 2 -
Breakfast - Hamburger Pizza Breakfast Pie
Lunch - Turkey lettuce wraps and Turkey Bacon Deviled Eggs
Dinner - Steak & Grilled Mushrooms and oven fried okra 
Snack - Kale Chips (EWWWWEEE I did NOT like these lol)
Day 3 - 
Breakfast - Salsa Crustless Quiche with Guacamole
Lunch - Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Dinner - Spaghetti Squash with homemade Mushrooms and Meat Sauce
Snack - Cocoa Nana-Cado Pudding 
Day 4 - 
Breakfast - Beef Sausage, Avacado & Tomato
Snack - Deviled Eggs



I am losing pounds & inches already.. Im drinking TONS of water, I'm feeling less tired and very proud of how well its gone so far!  This great detox is setting me up to easily make the switch to Paleo! 



 photo sig_zpsd718d3fe.png

Check out some awesome creations here:

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!