Thursday, August 7, 2014

How to lose 10 lbs in 10 minutes!

Truth: 

-I have been on a blogging hiatus for the simple fact that I have felt like a failure - weight loss is hard!

-It is continual falling down and often forgetting to get back up again! 

-It's been trying extreme things with great intentions and passion, going strong for 3 days then going on a huge binge to make up for the 3 days of torture!

-In the past 2 years I have done more gaining than losing! 

-I am tired of being tired, sick, unhealthy and fat! 

At the end of May I had a huge health scare and had some grandiose thoughts of needing change and in turn all I really did was give up soda.  When I went back to the doc in July I had gained 8 lbs! WHAT! What it really comes down to is I don't think I eat that much but the truth of it is the things I was eating were huge in calories!  I gave up soda and in turn took up sweet tea!  When I saw that dreaded number on the scale in July I kinda freaked out!  It was as much as I weighed when I went into the hospital to have Jaxsen!  How is it possible that I weigh as much as I did when I was 9 months preggo with a huge baby?! EEEEEK!  Well I can tell you how - a few healthy eating days followed by pizza, ice cream, chips & fast food!  I'd buy great groceries with great intentions and after a long day of my 3 littles being kinda crazy I didn't 'feel' like cooking so we'd order pizza! Chinese! Taco Bell! 

Feeling defeated, hopeless and utterly depressed by the fact that originally I wanted to lose around 100 lbs and now in reality I needed to lose more like 125!! 

Then I read this quote...


I often let myself get derailed by things I can't control. But when I read this quote something clicked in me... It has nothing to do with anyone else! My journey is mine and it really is about me and keeping promises to myself!  I have this quote everywhere and in my heart and when I am tempted to just go awol again I really just focus on this quote and the fact that I truly can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!

Have I slipped up? YES! In fact I ate a few cheese puffs this morning! But the difference is I ate 3 instead of the entire bag, I didn't try to hide it and keep it a secret, I actually added to my fitness pal (where my diary is open) bensgirl322 if you want to follow along! 

It's been almost 2 weeks of being back at it and there have been a few moments I regret but overall I am staying within my calorie goals and I am moving more every day and I am down 10 lbs!  Right now my goal is to at least walk 2 miles a day and most days I have succeeded! Two miles may not seem like much but when you are HUGE and out of shape 2 miles is a stretch!  I may only be walking 3mph right now but I AM lapping everyone sitting on the couch! There have been many days that I have gotten my miles in by walking laps around my back yard while the kids play! It takes aprox 50 laps to make a mile but I am kinda in the NO EXCUSES point of this journey.  What matters is trying again and again and again and for the first time in a long time keeping promises to myself. 


The journey is long and hard and continual!  It happens 1 day at a time, 1 choice at a time and 1 step in the right direction....

1 comment:

  1. 裸聊開放女qq號碼
    微信裸聊的號碼
    兔費色情視頻直播間
    免費在線裸聊qq號碼
    一對一隨機視頻
    微信深夜聊天群
    國外24小時直播真人秀
    同城寂寞異性男女交友
    一對一私聊福利
    免費聊天同城交友約炮
    24小時裸聊視頻免費成人午夜色情視頻秀吧真人視頻交友社區帝國成人圖片利的情色漫畫
    24小時電話陪聊免費24小時在線視頻裸聊美女美足涼高視頻AV成人網影院利的情色小遊戲
    24小時一對一裸聊免費裸聊裸體色女觀看很很魯在線視頻她也色在線視頻酷比情色網
    24小時視頻聊美女qq群寂寞白領交友網女同激情舌吻視頻成人交友在線視頻社區免費情色電影
    有沒有裸聊的直播間色裸聊直播間不夜城裸聊直播間免費成人在線電影熟女人妻網情色光碟

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!