Monday, January 3, 2011

Healthy Veggie Stew!

Today is the 1st day of our 21 day 'Daniel Fast' and I made a yummy veggie stew! Here is the recipe!

1 large can of Whole Tomatoes (drained and torn apart)
1 large can of Diced Tomatoes (drained)
4 15oz cans of Tomato Sauce
1/2 a head of cabbage (chopped)
1 large bag of frozen Okra
1 small bag of frozen corn
5 small red potatoes (diced and boiled separately to help soften then drianed)
Williams Chili Seasoning and Sea Salt to taste

You can add which ever veggies you want these are just the few I choose for today!

Place all tomatoes in large pot add Williams chili seasoning and sea salt to taste
Add all veggies and simmer till all are tender! MMM Good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!