Tuesday, July 9, 2013

loss sucks


Yesterday my hubs went to get dinner and came home empty handed and took me to our room and said Im sorry baby but your dad died today.... 
yesterday was such a weird and rough day and something just felt off all afternoon its almost as if part of me knew something was coming?  I think I still havent fully grasped it. He has been a little sick, he was diagnosed with Afib a few months ago and has been weak because of it.  The meds he took to control it made him so tired and he wasnt able to be in direct sun light with out getting really sick.  I am mad that I am 3 hours away from the city but gearing up for the trip back later today.  
Disbelief, anger, regret.. so many emotions... but here are some awesome pics...









 photo plainsigt_zpsd3f25377.png

11 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Misty... I am so sorry for your loss! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I am so sorry! I know how it feels to lose a parent so if you need to talk I'm here to listen. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. Many hugs and prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so very sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so hard to find the right words right now. I'm so sorry to hear that you've lost your father, he looks like such a kind man. Sending you my prayers,
    Leslie aka Gwen Moss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry. I lost my dad suddenly when I was 18, and it's really tough. Hang in there.

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending some prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs Misty ... xoxo

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am so, so sorry - wish we lived close even though we don't "really" know each other...praying for you today. love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!