Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Paleo & Clean Chocolate Shake


So I found this recipe at eatwell.com and decided to give it a try and it's brilliant!  My hubs is a sucker for shakes and this is a great alternative and my kids loved it too! It really was better than any shake I have had!



CHOCOLATE AVOCADO SHAKE
1 1/2c almond milk
1 avocado
3 tbs unsweet cocoa powder
3 tbs raw honey
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbs melted choc chips
1 cup ice

Blend! I split this recipe between 3 kids and it was perfect. I split it between my hubs and I and it was just a little too much.  Its very rich but so delicious!

I have had several people ask if they could leave out the avocado bc they dont like them and the answer is NO!  Hahaha!  The avocado is what makes it nice and creamy and I promise you will not be able to taste the avocado.




Find uber cute stuff here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!