Saturday, May 14, 2011

Im back!!!!

I am so sorry I have been MIA for so long!!! We spent all this past week at the lake and the week before that my hubs got to come home for 4 days before getting ready to leave country!  So we have been super busy over the past 2-3 weeks pretty much! 

Having daddy home was amazing and I could blog for hours on all we did and how sad the good bye was and how thankful I am that my parents whisked us away for a week at the lake to take my mind off of how sad I was that I won’t get to see my hubs for at least another 6 months.  There are so many things on my mind that I cant get a thought straight!  Just wanted to say sorry I’ve neglected my blog and I’m back and will have lots of things to blog about over the next week to catch up!  Here are a few pics of our 4 days with daddy!!!
 
Our date night!!  MM Shoguns!

Carriage Ride!

Daddy with his babies

Saying bye at the airport

Things I need to hash out and get out this week…
Monkey turned 18 months yesterday and is into EVERYTHING!
Miss Thang is soon to be 6 months and is sooo self entertaining its scary!
Family Drama – learning when to keep quiet.
Being the bigger person is the right thing to do but it still sucks…
In search of my big girl panties…
Pregnancy update, first FRG Meeting and so much more! Now you can see why my mind is so full of a million little things!!! 

More to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!