Thursday, November 15, 2012

Amazed

Holy cow! It's Thursday! This week has flown by! I started my part time job on Monday and all I can say is refreshing!
I'm only going to be working less than 20 hours a week outside of the home and able to do stuff from home too so it's a sweet deal!
A friend of mine owns a massage and spa and I am her new manager! I love it just for the simple fact of it feels like vaca haha!
I adore my babies and adore being home with them as much as possible but it really is nice to get out and have a break. For most of 3 years I've been home 24/7 with them. And over a year of it all alone, because of deployment.

I can't even begin to describe to you the change in perspective of everything. The time with my kids is more quality because I'm away from them some. They are more affectionate and listen more because they have a chance to miss me and visa versa!

However I hate the time away from my hubs! But that will be fixed in about 3 weeks with a very exciting opportunity for him! Will share more later!

Yesterday we spent the day at an exotic animal park and it was amazing! We Aw dozens of animals, more than our zoo for sure! We were within 5 feet of everything which was awesome and we had awesome family time!
Here are some fun pics!
Will post more tomorrow! This week had just been crazy!



















5 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying your new job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Glad to know its going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New job sounds great and I agree working even part time makes you appreciate time with the kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    Found you at Military Spouses' Blog Network. I'm an Army spouse and a blogger currently in Germany. I'm following your blog now and would love to have you follow my blog back. When you do, please leave a comment so I'd know you stopped by. Thank you in advance!

    Labrijoy
    http://realitystrikesmommy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so fun! Congrats on the new job. And that park looks amazing. The tiger is so pretty and close up! Totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!