Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Im the Messiest Mom! Life with 3 toddler tornadoes

This is the story of my life! I have 3 toddlers!  This is nothing! Eeks

So last week I got this email saying I had been nominated to be the Messy Mom of the Week! My first thought was, What tha ...!? But then as I looked around at the mess I gladly accepted! 
 I am so excited that I am going to be featured on Messy Moms Radio's blog on Wednesday and the Messy Moms Radio Show on Thursday!  I am actually going to call in and answer some questions!  LIVE!!!  Haha I am a little nervous but I am sure it will be fun!  
Heres a link to the actual show I will be featured on! I hope you check it out! It should be fun! 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/messymomsradio/2013/02/14/happy-valentines-day-moms


Having 3 toddlers, Messy is pretty much an understatement!
 I was just having a conversation with a good friend the other day about organizing, cleaning etc.  Last Sunday I spent 7 hours deep cleaning my house, from top to bottom.  My hubs had been at drill all weekend and I thought it would be nice for him to come home to a clean house for once!  As the kids took their afternoon naps I cleaned up the main rooms of the house again so he could come home and be amazed and then life happened… He got off later than expected and exactly 7 minutes after my 3 lil toddler tornadoes woke up the house looked like a disaster zone again! I cried and said forget it!  He came home to the same disaster as he does every other day.


The saying that cleaning while your kids awake is like brushing your teeth while eating oreos or trying to shovel during a blizzard is so true! I used to think having 3 under 3 was crazy, ya know back when I had a 2 year old, a 1 year old and a new born.. then my youngest started walking and now 3 toddlers is non stop fun! They climb on everything, they always spill goldfish, cheeseits and cheerios all over my floor! They throw food, they eat in the living room, they throw their toys every where, they have been known to take off diapers and hide poop nuggets around my house, they pee on the floor from time to time, they spill things constantly... they are complete beasts some times but they are also a ton of FUN!  They are sweet, loving, polite and the best things in our lives!  
Life is messy! Life is crazy but life is also beautiful and I wouldn't trade our mess for anything in the world!  


If you know a messy mom you can Nominate someone or even yourself (heheh) by going to http://messymomsradio.blogspot.com/p/messiest-mom.html




6 comments:

  1. You are a rock star in my book! I give you a ton of credit and who cares about a little mess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how all your kids all always half naked in their pictures! It cracks me up. But hey, I totally get it ~ less laundry! Smart!!
    See ... one mess that's not so bad right? Haha!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to appreciate the nomination (from one messy mom" to another!), I was worried it might offend you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree, less laundry is always a plus. I am stopping by from Messy Moms Radio/Wonderfully Messy Mom....this is so great!! I cannot wait to have you on the show and chat with you! Kids crying in the background is always welcome, mine does it all the time!! Talk to you on Thursday!! Toodles!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your pain! I always try to clean the house right before Tommy comes home, but it usually gets messed up before he makes it home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny because no clothes on them doesnt mean less laundry it usually means more! Benjamin either has to be totally dressed or in underwear only and heaven forbit he may drop one drip of something on him.. if so hes gotta take it right off... they each usually go through several outfits a day lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!