Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Toddler Fashion Egg Hunting Style

Its Tuesday!  That means another week of the 
Trendy Little Link up from one of my Fav Bloggers Ever!  
Chelsea at Sunny With A Chance of Sprinkles!
I am so excited she started this link up! 
Since we just had Easter I wanted to show our PreEaster fun-drobe!  Ha my poor kids I totally made them change like 4 different times this weekend! Ha
Outfits from Children's Place & Shoes from Famous Footwear
I LOVE this pic of Cloee!  This was her fun egg hunting dress!






 photo NewSig_zps935fdc6e.png

8 comments:

  1. Aw! I love Easter dresses! Looks like they had fun on their egg hunt, for sure! Thanks for linking with with Trendy Little again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The colors are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my gosh... the hand holding...kills me! I just love it!
    Cute outfits too!

    Stopping by from Trendy little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest, most fashionable kids ever!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are styling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little dress!! & your ahir looks great in that profile picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, and ADORABLE outfits! Your kids are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable family you have! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!