Monday, April 29, 2013

Water Challenge!


Drinking water has been a challenge for me! Especially Drinking enough water! 
 I saw this idea on pinterest and yesterday decided to try it for my self!  I put 1 band on for each bottle I needed to drink for the day and at the end of each bottle removed 1 band until they were all gone!
Drinking half your body weight in fluid ounces is the best and its often hard when you weigh over 200 lbs but its doable!  Yesterday I got to 10 pm and still had 1 whole bottle left! Eeeeks!  I ended up not finishing but my challenge to myself and my getting healthy friends for this week is to drink all your water every day for this week!!!! 

Who is with me? Can you drink all your water? Half your weight in fluid oz?  IE if you weigh 160 you need 80 oz?!
I got this!!!!

 photo plainsigt_zpsd3f25377.png

4 comments:

  1. Love that idea of using hair bands! I definitely drink a ton of water, but there are always days I don't get enough in. Going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smart idea!! I try to always keep a water bottle with me, to remind me to keep drinking water, but I never keep track of how many times I fill it in a day (I'm sure it's not enough!!) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool idea! I'm obsessed with water haha. Add a little lemon and it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try it occasionally and it drives me crazy always having to go to the bathroom! I was using a dry erase marker to count how many times I refilled my bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!