Monday, January 20, 2014

Crispy Baked Cauliflower Bites


Well week 1 on the Daniel Fast is in the books! I learned a lot and did great for the first 5 days then had a lil slip up cheat meal in a pinch when we were out and about and gave in boo! And I paid profusely for it all night long! Tmi I know... But 1 bad meal doesn't mean I gave up.. Still trucking along, getting tired of veggies and fruit and kinda annoyed that I am eating things that I wouldn't normally eat, like potatoes and whole wheat stuff! On a normal day I try to stay away from those things but for the Daniel Fast since it's so limited I am trying to embrace a few other options for some variety.
The headaches were gone by day 5 and this past week I have made a few good recipes!

Today we had baked cauliflower bites! Oh Yum! It was so easy and actually tasted really good!



Crispy Baked Cauliflower Bites
1 head of cauliflower
1/4 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
Season to your liking - my new fav seasoning mix is Dill, Basil & Garlic

Preheat oven to 425
Break cauliflower up into pieces and pot into a bowl, in a separate bowl mix coconut oil and spices - then drizzle over cauliflower and mix all up and dump on baking dish!  (try to lay flat so all the pieces cook!

I baked mine for 40 mins turning 3x - the crispier pieces were the best!  Next time I will prob cook a little longer!







Find Super Cute Stuff Here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!