Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Easiest, Cheapest Most Delicious Creamy Tomato Soup! Paleo & Daniel Fast Approved!

After searching a million different tomato soup recipes I decided to just come up with my own variation! It was surprisingly yummy and it only cost $5 for an entire HUGE pot of soup! Actually more soup than we will likely eat!  Its Paleo, Clean & Daniel Fast Approved!
I made a huge pot so be warned you might wanna half ha!



Creamy Tomato Soup -Paleo, Clean & Daniel Fast Approved
1 6lb Can of Crushed Tomatoes (I buy the big ole cans at Sams because its only $2!)  but you could also use 4-6 normal size cans
1 1/2 cans of full fat coconut milk
2 TBS Basil
4-6 Garlic Cloves (minced)
Dash of Red Pepper Flakes
2 tsp of Oregano

Pour coconut milk in pan mix while heating (If you use full fat the water and the milk are separate and it helps to premix it them together before mixing in rest of ingredients)
Mix in rest of ingredients and cook for 10 mins (longer to bring our more flavor)

ENJOY!!!!




Find Super Cute Stuff Here:

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good and I love that it doesn't take long to prepare. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!