Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chicken, Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Manicotti! MMM

Ingredents:
4 Chicken Breasts
2 8oz bags of Mozzarella Cheese
15 oz Ricotta Cheese
14 oz pkg of Frozen Spinach
2 boxes of Manicotti Shells
Scoop of Butter, several splashes of liquid smoke, Italian dressing, garlic powder, parsley, lemon pepper
Spaghetti Sauce
 
I start by marinating the chicken breast in Italian dressing and liquid smoke (the longer the better)

In a pan I put a scoop of butter and some liquid smoke  and some of the marinade and cook the chicken till done. 
After Chicken is done cooking remove, drain and cut into small chunks then lightly brown in a little bit of butter, garlic and parsley.

While Chicken is cooking I cook the Manicotti noodles then drain and place in cold water to cool. 


Also while chicken is cooking I steam some frozen spinach and drain as well.


Once chicken and spinach are complete mix together in pan add 1 8oz pkg of Mozzarella and a 15 oz container of Ricotta Cheese mix all together over low heat until all cheese is melted.


You can use a Jarred Spaghetti Sauce (I make mine by just using tomato sauce, garlic, parsley and Italian seasoning)


Spread a little Sauce on bottom of baking dish and then fill Manicotti shells with mixture top with sauce and then top with Mozzarella Cheese and bake for 10 minutes.


Then I use the remaining sauce for the individual to top with as much as they would like!


MMM Good!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I WILL be stealing this recipe - with modifications of course. Any reason to use frozen rather than fresh spinach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I just use frozen BC its easier! I like shortcuts! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!