Monday, August 30, 2010

Um yea totally just about had a breakdown!

OMG I just was starting to type and had the realization that Benjamin is going to be 1 year old in 10 weeks! OH MY CRAP!!!!  I have been so busy planning for Chloee and being pregnant and counting down weeks until she comes, even counting how old Benjamin is but I hadn't realized he is almost a year old till just now! OMG


I love this cute lil Monkey!!! He is such a camera cheese! He is growing so much! Crawling all over the entire house, feeding himself finger foods, waiving, clapping... so much he can do now! Love watching my lil man grow! Can't believe he will have a baby sister in just 11 weeks!  UGH Time Slow Down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!