Monday, August 23, 2010

MMM Chicken Potpie!!!

If you haven't figured this out yet, I love to cook 'easy' meals! The easier the better!   This is my creation of homemade Chicken Potpie! Super easy and better than the pre-made frozen ones!!!

Ingredients
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Can Cream of Mushroom
1 Can Cream of Chicken
1 Large Can of Veg-all
2 Pre-made Pie Crusts (like I said, the easier the better  :)

Preheat the Oven to 400* 
Cook Chicken, season to your liking
Once chicken is fully cooked, chop in little chunks
Add Veg-all, cream mush, cream ckn and stir all together!
Put entire mixture in one pie shell
Carefully remove the other pie shell from the foil and put face down on top of mixture, then press the edges of the 2 pie shells together with fingers.
Cook for 15-20 Minuites
Enjoy the yummy goodness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!