Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2 year anniversary!


Today is our 2 year anniversary!  And what a perfect present, getting to have my hubs home for a few days before our year apart officially begins!
Cheezin in our new truck! This is why i love trucks! I can sit close!!!!

It’s completely crazy that here we are, happily married for 2 years and we not only have 2 babies but one on the way as well!  Haha!

Not too much to say today, so I can spend as much time as possible with the hubs, except happy anniversary to the most amazing hubs ever! If you would have asked me 2 years ago where we’d be today I would have never guessed we’d soon be a family of 5!  I absolutely love our beautiful family and am so thankful that God blessed me with such an incredible husband, best friend, lover, father for my children and sooooo much more! 
I love you baby and cant wait for the next 2 years and the lifetime ahead of us! 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I obviously was very behind lol. I didn't know you were expecting another one!?!?! That's crazy! And I couldn't imagine it being me...but that's why it's not haha. Like you said, God has a plan and it's not a mistake!! Congrats to you two!!! I think it's gonna be another girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!