Friday, March 18, 2011

A WONDERFUL St Pattys day!


I got to see the hubs today!!!  Right now his training is about 2 ½ hours away and today is his birthday and since we now have a reliable vehicle again (ours bit the dirt last Friday) I packed up the kids and took the 340 mile round trip and spent some much needed time with daddy!!!  His sergeants were kind enough to let him sign out for the eve and spend time with us! It was wonderful!!!

Today (St. Patricks Day) is such a special day for us!  Not only is it the hubs bday but it was on this day 2 years ago that we found out we were expecting the monkey!  Looking back to what was one of the scariest days of my life, I am amazed on how far God has taken us!  Our monkey is such a blessing!  We had a very rough pregnancy, was in the hospital ER 3 times in the first trimester with bleeding that they called a ‘threatened miscarriage’ and a little less than 8 months later our beautiful baby boy was born!  He is such a blessing!!!

Speaking of the monkey, this past week he turned 16 months old!!!
I don’t even know how much he weighs or how tall he is now! Haha! Its been a CRAZY Week!  I will find out tomorrow!

He is a talking machine! On top of saying mama, dada, papa, dapa (diaper) nono, nana (banana), bebo (peek a boo) bubu (bye bye), Dog & Ball he can now say Sandy, jacket and says zhau zhau when calling his sister!

He learned to climb steps (never had any before so hes just now learning)
He started trying to snuggle sister! He literally lays on her and squishes her and im always so worried hes gonna hurt her! 

He is so much fun and soo sweet and cute and even though he peed all over me yesterday when I was fixing to put him in the bath and even though he literally poops at least 4 stinking times a day, he is absolutely the best and I love every single second I get to spend with him!  Though im not gonna lie.. I live for naps too! Haha

That’s just a quick update on things.. have  a lot to catch up on for the past 2 weeks but will get back into the swing of things in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!