Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Blog Design from Utterly Chaotic Designs


OMG I totally suck! I got my blog redone over Christmas Break and I totally forgot to tell you about it! 
For a long time I have been wanting a professional look and have been looking for just the right person to give it a new look.  About 6 months ago I actually entered a contest and won a new blog makeover but the person never followed through and with R&R and Peanut being born I had been to busy to blog.  Now that I am getting back into the swing of things I thought what better way to get going again then with a new look!  I found Brea at Utterly Chaotic Designs and OMG I adore her! She was an absolute pleasure to work with, SUPER quick and came up with a design that I LOVE!  You should check her out!  

Thanks Utterly Chaotic Designs for my fantastic new look! I LOVE IT!!!!! 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!