Monday, January 30, 2012

Zumba Fitness Review and Some Fun Motivation

I am proud of myself for this past week! Today I have been doing Zumba Fitness for 1 week and I am LOVING it!  I have had several people ask me if its worth the price and I have to say YES! The Exhilarate series has 7 dvds, so far I have only done 2 and both are awesome! I actually find myself excited to work out.  Today while cleaning house I caught myself shaking my hips a lil while doing everyday things like laundry, sweeping etc! I cant even begin to tell you how much more energy I have and how much better I feel.  
I have been watching my calories every day.  Most days I have stayed right where I need to be, a few days I went a little over but burning 600 calories during a Zumba work out kinda offset it!
I have been planning out each day in advance so I know what to expect, where to decrease or increase calories as needed.  Today I knew I would be eating out so I adjusted and planned accordingly and had a yummy lil splurge with some chips and salsa without going over my calories!  Yay!

Along with Zumba and Calorie counting I have found that little motivations help. 
I found this cute little idea on Pinterest and came up with my own!  Each marble is worth half a pound and it is very motivating to be able to move the marbles over and see the shift take place!

I also have a before pic on my fridge and on the bathroom mirror, I keep my scale in the kitchen and have a pair of the jeans I want to wear hanging in a visible spot in my room.  Once my hubs gets home I wont be displaying the before pics or the jeans so visably but at this point every little motivating tool is a part of my success!

Lets not forget Pinterest!  I love to browse the ‘fitness’ section and pin motivational sayings, exercises, healthy foods etc! Check out my Motivation Board Here


Come back Wednesday for my Weight loss Wednesday update! 
YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!