Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Five Link Up


 

 

Blessed
Incredible
Productive
Elated
Happy

This is my first time participating in the Thursday 5 link up! It looked fun so here it goes!
I am so Blessed to have 3 beautiful babies under 2 years old! Most people have negative thoughts about having 3 so close together.  Though it has its challenges (and believe me there are many!) I wouldn’t have it any other way. Monkey who is 2 and Princess who is 1 are best friends and they play so incredibly well together! I love it!

I have the absolute most Incredible husband any girl could ever ask for!  He is my best friend and words can not even begin to express the multitude of ways he surpasses incredible!

This past week has not been Productive whatsoever!  Among some of the challenges that come along with having 3 kids ages 2 and under is the obvious reason that some days are just down right unproductive.  The days I do get to get everything clean, my 1 and 2 year old quickly rip though like a tornado destroying everything in sight! Super Nanny anyone?

I am BEYOND Elated that this deployment is almost over!  We don’t have a for sure time for them to be home yet, not that I could share if we did, but I know its less than 3 months away so for that I am VERY VERY Elated!

I am so Happy that its almost Friday! Not because I have grandiose plans but just because that means another week is almost over and another week closer to deployment being over!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I can't imagine having 3 kids...nevermind three kids under 2! Props to you!! Thanks for linking up! And yay that deployment is almost over!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!