Thursday, December 15, 2011

Weightloss Wednesday report! 10 lbs GONE


So yesterday was too crazy busy to blog about Weight Loss Wednesday but OMG I have to go back and catch up! First off.. I have lost 10, yes TEN lbs in the last week!  I have been eating sooo crazy healthy and I am absolutely loving it!  I have been tracking calories and eating low cal stuff and watching my carb intake as well!  It tends to come off faster when you have a LOT to get rid of!

I have been making healthy decisions, one meal, one craving one temptation at a time!  I have been saying no and LOVING it!  You will never regret turning down bad for you food, but you will regret eating it after if you give in.

Pinterest has been my inspiration the past few days!!! I love Pinterest!
I have decided to stop browsing the desserts and foods and start browsing the fitness section and I have found some serious motivation!  Check out my board for a ridiculous amount of motivating sayings!  I am using these to help me win! Whenever I wanna give in I am praying and reading these motivating pins!


I can promise you this... The time is NOW, Enough is enough and I am NOT going back… There comes a point in your life when you seriously decide to make a change and you go for it wholeheartedly!  Not that temptation won’t come, because it most definitely will! It will come daily! Sometimes hourly but how you face EACH temptation will be the outcome of your success or failure.  Healthy choices once choice at a time!
Breaking addictions 1 temptation at a time! 

Along with the motivating sayings I have been pining and clinging to… I am working on a list of personal motivators to keep always before me! Be it on the fridge, in my phone, on my forhead, in the car.. EVERYWHERE! Some are pinterest inspired, some are funny, some are serious but all of them are just straight from my heart!
Here is what I have so far (in no particular order)
Reasons why I want to get healthy/loose weight/change my life…
To be proud of myself for having the determination to make a change
Because though it’s as hard as crap now, it will totally be worth it in the end
To prove to myself that I really can do this
To feel and look good when naked!
Because I want to be healthy for my family
Because I don’t want to be remembered as the fat one
To not have constantly hide from photos and be disgusted with ones that come out
Because the fitter I get the sexier I will become
To change my lifestyle and NEVER go back
To be an inspiration for others
Because I feel like a slug when I am lazy
Because I feel disgusting after eating nasty food
To prove to those have doubted me that they were wrong!
Because my body deserves to be treated right
To be able to walk up the hills at the zoo without getting winded!
Because I am tired of always saying I’m gonna do it and the next year being in the same place!
So I won’t EVER have to take another nasty before picture!
To be able to say I used to be fat!
To not have to feel constant regret
Because its way past time for a change
To be able to wear a cute swim suit without a big ole pair of shorts covering most of my fat legs!
To go to an amusement park and not have to worry if the seat belt is gonna fit!
To go to a place with little chairs and not feel my hips brushing each side!
To be able to walk into any store and get the outfit I want without looking for the biggest size!
Because I want my husband to be proud of me
Because I don’t want my daughter to go through the same weight and health struggles that I have gone through my whole life
Because though Starbucks tastes ridiculously amazing it isn’t worth the 65 carbs nor is it worth $5! 
Just because Chic Fil A is Christian owned doesn’t mean that their oh so yummy chicken is healthy.. Its super fattening and deep fried! STAY AWAY!
Because I deserve it
I am doing it for me, for my husband and for my kids! It’s not just about losing weight it’s about changing my life. 

More to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!