Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dads Chili

Ingredients
2 Lbs Hamburger Meat
28 oz can of Diced Tomatoes
28 oz can of Whole Tomatoes 
2 16 oz cans of Tomoato Sauce
2 cans of Rotel
1 pgk of Original Williams Chili Seasoning (for 4 lb serving)
1/2 chopped Onion
Garlic Salt to taste
Cheyenne Pepper to taste

Brown hamburger meat add chopped onion and cook together.  Drain diced & whole tomatoes and Rotel.  I break up the whole tomatoes slightly with my fingers (depending on the size of chunks you like) and mix all ingredients and simmer for as long as possible.  The longer the better the flavor. Top with Cheese, Diced Onions and Frito Scoops! Soooo good!!! MMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!