Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quick and Easy Chicken n Dumplins

Quick and Easy Chicken n Dumplins

I actually really like to make this with my grandmas made from scratch dumplings but being 35 weeks pregnant and having an 11 month old, I tend to go for the quick and easy so here's my quick and easy recipe!

Ingredients
2 small cans of white chicken breast
4 regular size cans of biscuits
6 cans of Chicken Broth
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
(Sometimes I add fresh mushrooms, onions and other veggies of choice but other times I just plain chicken n dumplins so you can add whatever you like)


In large pan bring chicken broth to a boil
While broth is heating open biscuits and tear each biscuit into 1/4ths and roll into small balls and place to the side until broth is at a full boil
Once broth is at a full boil add biscuits and stir often
I usually boil for 10-15 minutes until dumplings are no longer doughy in the middle... Then enjoy!
MMM soo good!!! One of my favorite cool weather meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!