Saturday, October 13, 2012

3 years ago...

3 years ago at this very time I was on bed rest for crazy excessive swelling (see pic of my foot below! more than double its normal size!) my husband had just got back after 8 months apart and we got to spend the next month spending nothing but time together! We never imagine how much out life would change so quickly but man are we blessed!

Can't believe that in just 1 month my little baby boy will be 3! Crazy how time flies! I'm working on a big post for his bday with lots of pics, updates and more!

Blogging from my phone so I cant really put my pic where I want but this was me 3 years ago! My huge prego swelling feet and my silly monkey!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!