Monday, October 8, 2012

Fun at the lake before I pull my hair out

We're having loads of fun at the lake! (Before you try to figure out where I live and rob me, I have a heat packing house sitter so go ahead and try lol)
Wanted to share some fun and silly pics and say help! I may pull out my hair lol!
3 kids in this tiny 5th wheel is draining! So much they can't get into, play with or even touch! They are 3 under 3 and I may pull my hair out before we come home!
Hoping tomorrow is nice so they can play outside alllllll day! Goal for the morning is to go into town and find some fun entertaining things for them for when we have to be inside in the eve lol!
Will share more later. Pray for me! Hahaha I do have to say I'm super excited that my sweet hubs is sleeping on the fold into a bed table with the boys while I get to sleep good and snuggle in the bed with my sweet princess!
Hoping tomorrow night will be nice enough for us to all snuggle in the tent. Tonight it's just a little too cold.

This crapper for sale pic is so funny! You know you are in redneck country when you see this! Lol

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time and that last picture is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA that last picture is killing me. For reals? So funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!