Saturday, March 23, 2013

4 Years!

So sorry I have been MIA for the past 2 weeks but life happens :)  Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary!  


As my sweet hubs gives me bunny ears! Ha! Anyway we had a fun eve! We went to Zios YUM and just walked around bricktown and had fun time out together!



Heres a few snaps of our wedding 4 years ago!  We got engaged on March 8th and were starting to plan a big October Wedding!  I had already asked most of my bridesmaids, secured the preacher, picked a date and confirmed with the church and I was trying to start planning most things before Ben left for Basic & AIT on April 1st.  Well life happened!  On March 17th we found out we were pregnant and would be as big as a house and 8 months pregnant come October! With the hubs leaving April 1st and not returning till October we decided to just get married before he left!  Originally it was supposed to just be a quick in our pastors office kind of thing... 
My friend Autumn convinced me to look at dresses and I found the perfect dress on Davids Bridal $99 sale!  Sadly my veil cost more than the dress hahah!
Another friends mom was an amazing cake maker and  talked me into doing cake and before I knew it the pastors office wouldnt work.  We ended up in the small sanctuary and planned in 4 days, everyone invited via text message and over 180 people there! hahah
It was beautiful and I wouldnt trade it for anything!  So thankful to have found my BFF and so thankful for 4 amazing years!  Looking forward to the next 40 more!!!!  




6 comments:

  1. Aww Happy Anniversary!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing achievement!! You guys look so wonderful together.. What were the gifts you got for one another? Happy 4 years you guys xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary beauty!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary again! Congratulations! That sounds A LOT like our wedding. We had a last minute back yard party with text invites and a ton of sorority/fraternity friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, what a sweet post! Happy Anniversary! Love the bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...so somehow I managed to comment on the wrong post! What's up with that!?

    Anyway, congratulations on 4 years and the many more that are ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!