Monday, March 4, 2013

Elmo Pizza Fail and family fun

Ahhhhwwwhhh its so nice to be home and out of the hospital and spending time with my family!  When I got home Saturday I attempted to make my kids cute lil Elmo Pizzas! I saw some cute lil ones on Pinterest and thought I could do it.  Hahaha I guess not!
Cloee said EWW that doesn't look like elmo! And she refused to eat it!
Benjamin said aww that's cute and he gobbled it down lol and of course Jax could care less but it was a nice try hahaha



Yesterday was a beautiful day!  So the kiddos and I went to the park for several hours!  Benjamin is in this crazy stage that says everything he can find is a hat!  As you can see below, his choice for yesterday was a Bowl! haha!



My lil bowl head!  haha


I love these sweet lil things!  3 toddlers! who would have ever thought?!



Jax is now 16 months and a crazy lil dare devil!!!
Off for more family fun today! yay


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are home and enjoying your sweet little babies!

    It's exciting to see how you do now with such a strict diet and exercise regiment too from the doc based on your hospital stay.

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pizza looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!