Monday, March 4, 2013

My Favorite Work Out

I am so excited to say that (wait... I think half my most recent posts begin with that phrase?!) haha Oops lets try this again..

WHOA! I have lost 2 lbs since I got out of the hospital!
The hubs and I also started our 24 day challenge and today has gone pretty well!  One of the things that is really inspiring to me along my journey for health and weight loss is the girls of the Slim By Summer Challenge! I cant even begin to tell you how much their encouragement has meant to me!

In 2008 after a health scare and a doctor mandated diet I lost 70 lbs and that is my goal during my most recent health 'scare'!! Its time to stop making excuses and get back into the game!  Doc said NO more fried foods! Stay away from greasy things and ideally I also need to stay away from dairy  and EXERCISE!!!!!
I can do it and guess what... Every time I feel like I can't I am so excited that I have a group of girls that will give me the butt kicking I need! 

This weeks Subject for the Slim by Summer Challenge is 
'My Favorite Workout'

I have 2 favs.. I love Zumba! I have the whole set and love love love it!  However sometimes with 3 toddlers its hard to get it in so the one I really want to tell you about today is...

Going to the Zoo!

First of all I can do it with my kids and they can get exercise and have fun too and second I walk at least 2 miles and burn at least 500 calories lugging around my 60ish-90ish lbs worth of toddler filled wagon!  Up and down hills, constantly bending over to pick up things that Jax has thrown down and oh the fresh air!  haha

So yea i know most people prob talk about some serious work out program but around here spring is the best time for zoo trips and long walks and getting out and getting active daily!

Heres some fun pics of our trip today!







3 comments:

  1. Getting out and being active is more important than a serious workout routine. I think you are doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome girl, keep up the good work
    I am glad you are out of the hospital again

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zoo is awesome! Reagan and I love to get to the zoo when we can because she loves running around and it gets her so excited to see all the animals.
    SO glad you are out of the hospital and doing better! And congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome! Keep it up!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!