Monday, December 16, 2013

2 week update

Today starts week number 3 and I am down 9.5 lbs and 8 1/2 inches! Whoot!  It is great but it should be more if it weren't for a crappy few days but oh well here's to pushing week 3 to the max!  Working on this weeks meal plan and shopping list today and will post tomorrow! I have been asked to publish a daily food diary as well - I am trying to decide best way to do it - prob through my Mommy Loses It Facebook
I am also working on a Mommy Loses It Accountability & Challange Group in FB - let me know if you are interested!

Last week we did all 5 days of Burst Fit! Stuck to no soda and had a few other cheats but goals for this week are:

5 days of Burst Fit (review coming soon) 
No Soda - No Gluten - No Sugar - No Dairy
No weighing or measuring until next Monday! 
Lose 5 lbs!  

Long term - my birthday is 27 weeks away - I want a beach trip for my bday - 3 lbs per week will get me to my ultimate goal - I refuse to have another bday fat! Seriously! Lets do this








Find Super Cute Stuff Here: 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!