Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cheaters never prosper

Yesterday I had my 'cheat meal' and it was a dumb waste.  Everyone says you need a cheat meal to stay sane or whatever but cheating did nothing positive for me.  Having a cheat meal really doesn't work when your reasons for staying strict are not being sick. After a week of feeling great and having pretty much no pain and no tummy issues, one cheats sent me back into pain and tummy issues! So having a cheat meal simply doesn't work for me.  

For this coming week I will continue to find  healthy substitutions, stay on track and eat for health not pleasure!  Here's to NOT cheating and health!









Find Super Cute Stuff Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!