Monday, December 30, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - Paleo & Clean

I love Christmas but I am soooo glad it's over! This is the first year I have ever had to travel to see family. We had 4 days of travel, 7 Christmases and a TON of bad food, lots of eating out and indulging and of course weight gain! BOOOO! It's time to get back on track and get this weight off!  

We are attempting to follow Dr. Axes 30 day plan but there are a few things I don't like about it.  First 2 salads a day is to much salad for me and he suggests you have the same meals the whole time. I know us and we will be tired of that so we are trying to mix it up a little while sticking to the general plan 
Breakfast - Smoothie and Protein
Lunch - Protein & Veggies & Leafy Green
Dinner - Protein & Veggies & Leafy Green
Snack - Protein, Veggies or Fruit
Burst fit 5 days a week

We only plan on having smoothies on the hubs work days and other days having eggs of some sort- this morning I made a delicious crustless quiche out of left over taco fixings and eggs! Yum

Heres this weeks plan - It's Semi Paleo (actually mostly) & Kinda Clean 


Monday 
B- Taco Quiche
S- Carrots & Hummas
D - Homemade Chili and side salad

Tuesday
B- Smoothie or Eggs
L- Inside out BLT's (basically just bacon, tomato, avacado & onion wrapped in lettuce)- 
S - Nuts
D- Chili-& Salad

Wednesday
B-Smoothie or Eggs
L-Chili
S-Apple & Almond Butter
D-Crock Pot Paleo Cashew Chicken with Cauliflower Rice

Thursday
B-Smoothie or Eggs
L- Leftover cashew chicken
S- Carrots & Hummas
D-Butternut Squash Soup

Friday
B-Smoothie or Eggs
L-Salad with Grilled Chicken
S-Nuts
D-Homemade Paleo Pizza -trying a new recipe this time

Saturday
B-Smoothie or Eggs
L-Leftover Pizza
S-Fruit
D- Taco Salad with Paleo Tortilla Chips and guacamole

Sunday 
B-Smoothie or Eggs
L-Chicken Salad
S-Veggies

This week I plan on keeping my food diary through Instagram & hoping to get rid of the holiday pounds! 
Sadly I broke my 3 week streak of no soda and had several soda indulgences over the holidays so pretty much starting over!
No Soda
No Dairy
No Fast Food
No Gluten
Burst Fit 5 Days
Drink Water!!! 




Find Amazingly Super Cute Stuff Here:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the menu! I'm trying to move my family into the Paleo direction.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!