Wednesday, December 4, 2013

We now have a 4, 3 and 2 year old!

I haven't been blogging as much as I 'should' be but life happens, ya know?  November was crazy! Benjamin turned 4, Cloee turned 3 and Jaxsen turned 2 all in November!!!  Not to mention we had our very first Thanksgiving away from family and cooked our first Turkey, had 2 blow outs and a few dozen other happenings.  

I am trying to get back into the swing of blogging regularly but also trying to figure out the direction I want to go with it.  Health is at the forefront of everything going on in our lives right now.  Trying to eat clean, real food, somewhat paleo, trying to change the habits of our family to healthier ones, trying to decide if I want to change my blog name and a lot of other things to figure out!  Thank you to all of you who read and come back even though I haven't been able to be very consistent lately!  Next post will be some awesome coconut recipes!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!