Thursday, January 24, 2013

Goals for the week


slimbutton

I hope you had a chance to read my post from yesterday about my honest struggle and I actually admitted my real weight! Scary!
Even as scary as it was to admit, I am overwhelmed with the support from my peers!  I joined the Getting Slim by summer Group and am so excited about all the lovely ladies I have connected with so far!!!

I wanted to set out my goals and expectations for this week so I can be ready to link up with you all on Friday for getting fit Friday! So come back tomorrow and link up with us!! We can all use the extra encouragement! 

Getting Fit Friday
 

If you read yesterday's post you know that the past 2 weeks have been a total epic fail! But heres to the next week actually staying focused!!!

My small goals for this next week are:
Lose 2 lbs
Work out 3x
No dairy (bc I have Crohn's disease, even though I'm in remission right now it's still better to stay away from it)
Create a Meal Plan and stick to it!
Restart my 21 day Made To Crave Devotional and pray though the temptations!

Dont forget to check out the Slim by summer challenge and come back tomorrow and link up on our Getting Fit Friday!!!  Hope to see you then!

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. You can do it!!!!!!! :) You are going to rock this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome goals! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it Misty ~ small goals to start! So excited you are doing the challenge with us. We really do have a great group of motivators!!

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE reading all your comments and I try my hardest to respond to each of them via email!